Saturday, June 22, 2013

Karen, Happy Anniversary

Happy anniversary,  Pumpkin. I don't know how you've put up with me another year,  but somehow you did.  Thank you.  I'm grateful for your love and patience. I don't always express it but I am thankful for you. I look forward to another year of marriage. Who knows what is in store.  I pray that God will bless us so we can be a blessing to each other and our friends and families. Please forgive me for failing you so often as a husband. I can be selfish and consumed with my project,  but know that I love you. I appreciate your support and what you do for us. I love you. Happy anniversary.
                                                                                                            -Love,
                                                                                                                Rick

1 comment:

  1. Thank you honey! I love you too! What a sweet surprise!!! <3

    ReplyDelete